YUNANÝSTAN NÝVA KULÜBÜ

Başlatan Yevgeni, Mart 04, 2007, 09:22:09

« önceki - sonraki »

0 Üyeler ve 4 Ziyaretçiler konuyu incelemekte.

reis28

bende bir kac resim le anlatmaya calýþayým fikir olur

DURSUN USTA 05364629668

xristost

I remember five years ago was 2004 when four friends niva in an icy slope were intended to make the club niva ``.

Five years after our office in what The shop of Mr George Mantzari was cutting the cake in 2009! The always open arms of the club for us, us.

Many of the partners that we in our warm companionship. (48 Partners and one tsepaki) 49

Several of the young (I was able to meet some in a panic) found in the annual event. The said, we exchanged questions and queries on the subject that unites us.

The buffet, beverages, and many peiragmata between what old and familiar (the new partners do not feel embarrassed in two, tris coffees will also join the company in the vine) friends, and spends edona.

After cutting the cake

and this year's lucky partner Spiro,

gold coin that was the course and won the bid to tires kindly granted us Dimitris Denverlis known in tire off-road,

followed by the lottery of the offers from other teams that support our club.
We have from a free service for this year. Thank you again and Vangelis Tasos! Also thank Leonardo and partner for its bid. (It does not matter if it was `very small Leonarde ... ...) The evening passed pleasantly and we believe that although the first time organized such an event was successful.

seko

this organization is really good.
we wait the next organizations as well

seko

Alıntı yapılan: xristost -  Ağustos 20, 2008, 08:19:11
Gia you back from Hellas!
After several days  (work-work-and work) sygkentrosa necessary to make the psiloma. (shock absorber-front additions - back 3cm & 6cm respectively. and the top balls in scissors 3cm, and more ntiza for distribution back.

the back bar was rythmizomeni to be able to come axis in the previous alignment!

hi xristost

why it is done that the exam in the photo.?
can you tell technically.?

Yevgeni

Kasa yükselince önceki (orijinal) dengeyi saðlamak üzere kolu uzatmýþ..

seko

thanks yevgeni:)

bizde yapan yokta
o yüzden sormuþtum:)

niva07

Friends from "Lada Hellas" has organized a very nice meeting with their community, I'd like to have such a meeting with Nivatr friends but preferably a muddy atmosphere rather than a saloon :D

Arkadaþlar ne güzel organizasyon yapmýþlar, bizim de yapmamýz lazým bence.. ama öyle kapalý mekanda olmaz, çamur lazým

Yevgeni

Alıntı yapılan: seko -  Ocak 18, 2009, 07:05:53
thanks yevgeni:)

bizde yapan yokta
o yüzden sormuþtum:)

xristost bu tür ince hesaplar konusunda hassas. Bizim offset cantlar için uyarmýþtý misal.
Reis yükselterek çözdü, benimse çamurluk önlerini budamam gerekti. Cantý takana kadar aklýma gelmemiþti misal..

xristost

Had by all. Mud, stone, grass and a few of the snow. The whole club we were all there ... the children of Thebes and Livadia had organized a program that had all .. and thank you
We mention that our company had one of them in the 4x4 Greece Alekos Apostolidis. Catalytic and always willing to advise young people to dance it. Since I now have over three years to pass so lightly on my trip without the stress of organizing.
Of course my son says that because lasposa and got some more gig is not the anxiety of the organization. Anyway as it is spent relaxing and beautiful
In the end I had not kakofanike Ravana, but he took with halva! And some shit foto now. Here the pending departure.

Η αναχώρηση

Η διαδρομή

Ο χώρος του παιδιού!!

Και  το σημείο που καθίσαμε.

Yevgeni

The faces and places seem so familiar. There's only a sea between neighbours & brothers.

Nice organisation xristost. And your green Niva looks great..

kocaali

people who has niva virus in their blood always look familiar :)

nice nivas, nice places, nice shots.. hope to hear more from you Xristost..
No mud, no fun...

babacandar

Hi Xristost,

I wonder the size and also the brand of the tires seen on the last photo..
I think it is yours...
Hope to see you in Turkey..

xristost

Thank you for your kind words.
Yes the last photo is my own tires and expansion is 215-75/15 HANKOOK RT01
Now as for the trip to Turkey, I hope we can some time to come! ;D ;D ;D

niva07

hi xristost, great pictures, great niva's.. I always believed we have similar cultures with Greece.. Its no doubt we have similar enjoyments :) Hope to see you here in Turkey whenever possible..

xristost

Thanks ..  ;) ;)
Be sure that any time we organize a trip together .... ;D ;D ;D ;D